Payment cut-off times
At Digital RFQ, we can support your payment needs both domestically and internationally across a range of currencies. Further information on how to contact us and details of payment cut-off times are shown below.
If we receive payment instructions and corresponding funds by 15:30 (UTC) Monday to Friday, we will be able to ensure the payment is made on the same day. For instructions or payments made after the time stated above, Digital RFQ will endeavour to send your payment on the same day, however, your payment may be processed the next day.
How can I send a payment request?
Communicating with the Digital RFQ trading team is the most convenient way to send payment requests. We do not accept submissions of payment instructions over the phone.
What’s the cut-off time?
The cut-off time is the time we need to receive your payment by so we can process it on the same day. For example, if the cut-off time is 15:30, you must submit your payment request on and ensure the funds are available before 15:30.
What happens if I’ve sent a payment after the currency cut-off time?
We will endeavour to send your payment on the same day, however, your payment may be processed the next day.
- Services are available on business working days only (Mon – Fri);
- Payments are subject to the standard compliance checks by Digital RFQ;
- Please make sure all payments are fully authorised before submission by the specified cut-off time to be deemed to have been received for same day processing;
- If any payment instruction is received by us after the specified cut-off time, then we may be unable to process on the same day;
- Same day processing of the instructions will be done on a reasonable endeavours basis. It means we will try to process the payments on the day received, but if the instruction is received close to the cut-off time or contains a particularly high number of payments, it might not be possible to process them on the day received.
- For payment remittances in EUR, the cut-off time for same day payments is 14:00.
- Working hours of the Digital RFQ Corporate Office (+44 203 318 1818) are Mondays to Fridays between 8:00 and 18:00.
Digital RFQ cannot recover funds after they have been delivered and, assuming Digital RFQ is acting on a valid instruction, we cannot be held responsible for losses you may suffer. It is therefore critical that you strengthen your email security and take sufficient measures to ensure your internal instructions are valid before you instruct us to make a payment.